Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 9, 2013

Plastic bitch

You know after i started having "plastic surgery" done 3 years ago, people who wanna insult me think "Plastic" is the best insult. Really? Give me some credit. I am also really bitchy and mean when people want a piece of me. While you're at it, why not also say i am an inhumane meat-eater?

I love deep-fried pork strips, fish and chips, chicken pie, roasted duck and.. That's all the kinds of meat i eat but yeah, i am a monster~ RAH!

Anyway this is how i really feel now.. After being called "Plastic" for quite some time by some people.. I just feel..

Sigh..

I just really feel..

That..

THANK GOD.
"PLASTIC" LOOKS BETTER THAN YOU

Phew!

Finally let it out of my chest.

And..

"Noplastic" probably looks better than you too =OOO

Now who you can really call "plastic" and for real be more superior than it?

Instead of feeling the fake sense of superiority when you call someone who's kind and friendly (me hahaha) but simply vain.. Plastic,

You can call them plastic. They be like "Duh?"

You be like.. "Oh-kay..."

I be like LOL. Point is.. You can call me plastic, yes i have plastic surgery but it's really silicon inside my nose to be exact.. So you can also call me "silicon" but you have to understand that if i am ashamed to be plastic (or silicon), i wouldn't have done plastic, or i could have done it but i would not let people know of it.

The fact that i am open with it, shows that?

I am like the (real) plastics, you call me plastic, i be like "Duh?" and then? You be like Oh-kay.. LANLAN.

Think of better insults. "Plastic" is getting old. Thou theoretically plastic is non-biodegradable and you're encouraged to recycle it.. But.. Plastic insult.. Really? Try harder.

No amount of dissing on people who had plastic surgery is gonna make you look any prettier / uglier.

And sometimes i even think people who call me "Plastic" actually shouldn't fight plastic. When i look at their faces i'm like, "What? You need it sister! Don't fight it! Just do it!" Lolol.

I never go diss you say you ugly, you shouldn't come at me calling me what i am.

You fat you lose weight by exercising / dieting / live with it.

You ugly you makeup / get surgeries done / live with it.

No option is better than the other. Don't feel like you have one-up just cox you are what? Natural? So?

Vegetables and pork also au-natural. You go supermarket caress them and stroke them ever so tenderly okay.

You be like "Oh kailan.. Oh chicken breast meat.. You are so natural, you are the most superior of all form"

I be like?

LOL.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

aimua24h.com