Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 9, 2013

Highlights

Sup! How's your week been! Some highlights of my life in the past week, in non-chronological order.

I swear i didn't spell check "chronological". Awesome, that's one highlight of the week lol. I mean, given that that was the first time i actually typed that word. I never even pronounced it ever in my life. Woah. That's quite a realisation for myself too!

What have i been speaking with to replace that word ah?! Maybe..

"Not in order one" or "The date jumble up one ah okay!" or "Not one by one according to date"

I need to learn more words that can easily replace a string of words. Lolol.

Okay so other highlights of my week.

1) I was singing on the cab and then before i could be done with the first chorus, the uncle switch off the radio hahahaha.

I kinda can understand lah cox it was Cyndi Wang's "Ai Ni" playing and then i just woke up and my voice haven't break so it's still kinda rough and sao xiah. Lolol. So it could have sounded like a ah gua trying to act cute to sing Cyndi's song but still...... Switching off the radio?! okay.jpg

2) Receiving my Nuffnang cheque~ Nuff' said~ Party time~ Hahaha.


I'm gonna go get the 10 goodie boxes ready for giveaway as promised =D Most of you prefer makeup / skincare! Only some want clothes / spa / facial / hair services. Alright got it! Haha.

3) rosebullet event! =DD

I loveeee their clothes so much!!! And THANK YOU to those who came to say hi =DDD Tag me the pictures on instagram lah =D Thanks to the Nuffies for hanging around to help out! And thanks to the rosebullet girls =)) More on the girls i dressed up for the event soon~

4) FINALLY getting the display case for GIRLY lash done!

Thanks to Josh =D I email like 5 companies to enquire and i think the quantity i wanted was too small so none of them get back to me. One did eventually but ask me to do 5 times more than what i need. Hai. Where do people start.

Anyway i am quite excited about GIRLY lash! Cox so far people who tried it say it's very natural-looking and that the quality is good =DDD I've been wearing them whenever i have makeup on! And my favourite is No.1 and No.3! You'd see~!!!

5) Filmed a 12 hour video of a day in my life!

With Garnier and Clicknetwork =D I super look forward to how the video will turn out!

6) Have two 'companies' send me soft-threat to sue me in the period of one month.

Shit shit shit.

This is not good..

I am in so much trouble!!!

Cox..

I have no clothes to wear for court-hearing! =OOO How should it be? More smart-casual or must be full-out prim and proper? I don't think i can wear my favourite tie-dye clothes right?

*roll my eyes* Hah!

7) Filming with Paul Twohill for Budget Barbie (Ken haha)!

He was really fun to work with and you guys should totally look out for that episode ^.^ And in case you don't follow me on Twitter, Paul told me his Chinese name through school time was 保罗两座山.

LAUGH OUT LOUD. I cracked up so badly when i first hear that from him hahahah.

8)

That's all! 8) was a smiley face wearing shades. Lol.

I super feel like drinking Horlicks now O.O Nevermind i shall eat Snickers before i go sleep.

I hope you have a nice Sunday and a nice week ahead okay! =))

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

aimua24h.com